The Patterson Film

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Maybe the lack of a chainsaw was suspicious...

Not that this is really such a big thing, but recently I had a print job delayed because the paper was held up by U.S. Customs at the Canadian border for a few days. Paper in and of itself is not dangerous, aside from the occasional sliced finger. Generally, this is not life-threatening. However, when a guy crosses the Canadian border into the United States carrying a blood-flecked chainsaw and a backpack full of weapons, you might think he poses a threat. On top of that, the guy said that he was a "U.S. Marine assassin." (Last I heard, they didn't really advertise that sort of thing, but that's another issue.) The paper I needed was unarmed, as far as I know, yet was detained considerably longer than chainsaw boy. A government has its priorities, I guess...


Threatening? Very.



Threatening? Not so much. Unless they landed on you, that is.

1 Comments:

  • Every single time I see that guy's face, I imagine Chris Kattan channeling a psychotic Mr. Peepers.

    Not good.

    But that paper was pretty scary, too. Dead trees. They're simply evil.

    By Blogger Merujo, at 6/25/2005 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home