The Patterson Film

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Be afraid

I was reading this story on CNN.com, and was horrified to read the following quote:
"There are some people, and I'm one of them, that believe George Bush was placed where he is by the Lord," Tomanio said. "I don't care how he governs, I will support him. I'm a Republican through and through."

I have no problem (OK, a little problem) with people thinking that God put George Bush in the White House. But people ignoring what he does when he's there simply because of a party affiliation is unconscionable and more than a bit terrifying.

Cry for the children...

1 Comments:

  • Aw, 'Squatch, you do know that it says in the Bible that the authorities are in their place because God allows them to be, right?

    By Blogger Shafa, at 9/07/2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home