The Patterson Film

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Maybe you had to be there

As you know, this past weekend I went back to Nebraska to help my mom get her house cleaned out so she can move into a condo. I have to do it again next week. (It's the same house--she just has lots of stuff.)

In the delirium of the constant digging out and deciding whether to throw something away, I happened upon a Muppet book I had enjoyed as a kid. There was a section devoted to Fozzie's jokes, and this one made me actually laugh out loud:

Q: Where did the flea take his girlfriend?
A: Upstairs to see his itchings.

*I* thought it was funny, anyway.

1 Comments:

  • Hey! Thanks for this entry, and for the joke! Thanks also for your advice with my situation - it was quite helpful. Good luck with next week's trip.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/16/2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home