The Patterson Film

Saturday, August 06, 2005

You think there may be peanuts in them there goobers?



I'm spending the afternoon at the office today, catching up on everything that I couldn't get done during the week. I went downstairs to the vending machines, where I purchased a bag of Brother Kane's Big & Crunchy Peanuts, because that's the kind of guy I am. Because being the kind of guy I am also includes reading nutrional information, I looked over the various percentages of sodium, protein, etc. contained in my chosen snack. Did you know that, according to Brother Kane, this product "may contain trace amounts of peanuts and other tree nuts"? Go figure. Stupid overly litigious American society...

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy, at 8/06/2005 5:48 PM  

  • I've heard that when Mr. Peanut goes out of town on publicity tours, Mrs. Peanut gets lonely. When Mr. Peanut comes home, Mrs. Peanut may contain trace amounts of other tree nuts...

    I'm going to hell, aren't I?

    I see you deleted a comment. Was it a blog spambot? I got hit by one of those bastards today. Grrrr. Damn blogspam.

    By Blogger Merujo, at 8/07/2005 12:30 AM  

  • Oh you Goober man
    Thrill me with creamy, crunchy
    Ground nutty goodness.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2005 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home